Automating Airside Operations
Evitado is revolutionizing the future of aviation by automating airside operations. Our product solution mitigates the risk of collisions and increases the level of safety and efficiency whilst providing real-time data for optimizing operations.
One ground accident occurs per every 1,000 departures
High cost due to safety risk
- High risk of ground accidents during towing and push back causing Billions of $ in cost
- No solution available to protect aircraft whilst moving or being static on the apron or in the hangar
- Most damages are not covered by insurance
- Inefficient, manual processes cause high costs and account for 90% of all accidents
- Ground accidents are one of the main reasons for delays
- Lost revenue opportunity due to insufficient usage of space
Lack of data intelligence
- Insufficient coverage of field data and high manual effort for data collection
- High risk of fraud
- No central database for benchmarking the level of ground safety and operational efficiency
ELVIZ, the world’s first plug-and-play
solution for collision warning and data intelligence
Flexible usage and high precision using LiDAR
- A portable solution can be attached to an aircraft fuselage or ground service equipment
- LiDAR scans surrounding in 3D and 360 degrees
- Calibrates with any aircraft type and tracks equipment during the move
- No tools are required and work under any weather conditions,
any time of day
- >100m range and <10cm accuracy
Real-time data processing triggers an immediate warning
- An accurate collision warning is provided to the operator – in real-time
- The operator is being notified through sounds, flashing lights, and user interface
- The user interface shows a simplified view of the aircraft and its surrounding
- The user interface can be customized to receive warnings using tablets, smartphones, or smartwatches
See ELVIZ in action
Mitigate risk and increase the level of safety
Reduce >90% of ground collisions
Increase operational performance
Automate airside operations
Operational data & performance KPIs
On 21 October 2022, the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung featured Evitado Technologies as one of the German startups participating in the InnovationHub – Runway to the Future, a startup accelerator program initiated by and located at Rome Fiumicino, Europe’s 17th largest airport (2021).
Are autonomous vehicles ramp ready?
Using autonomous vehicles on the ramp is not just something for the future, it’s something that’s happening now, according to the subject at the IATA Ground Handling Conference.
Neatly Nuts - Airports with a nutty diet can become very intelligent and safe
Most of us know that nuts are good. Good for your health, that is. While fatty, nuts contain nutrients that are good for our brain. And plenty of previous studies have proven the beneficial effects of nutty diets, even in our behavior.