Software Engineer / Software Ingenieur (July 2021)
Evitado is revolutionizing the way aircraft are moved on the ground. Evitado is developing the first plug-and-play collision avoidance system for aircraft ground movements, bringing autonomous solutions traditionally found in the automotive industry into new exciting use cases. Our vision is to make autonomous aircraft push backs a reality. Founded in Hamburg in 2019 by 3 American engineers and entrepreneurs, Evitado’s international team is shaking up innovation within the aviation industry, and we are looking for enthusiastic new team members.
We are currently looking for a team member with experience in the areas of software implementation, sensor data fusion, and embedded processing.
- Sensor Data Fusion and 3D Point Cloud Algorithm Development/Analysis (SLAM, ICP, etc…)
- Microcontroller Programming
- CI/CD and software codebase maintenance/documentation
- University degree in Computer Science, Mechatronics, or similar qualification
- Experience with Linux-based operating systems required
- Experience with C++/Python required
- Experience with ROS (Robot Operating System) preferred
- Fluent in English (as this is our primary operating language)
- Previous experience in at least one of the following:
- GPU-based processing with CUDA
- AI/ML development
- LiDAR point cloud computing
- Embedded systems (PCB design and manufacturing) and/or embedded programming
- Be part of a small energetic international team. This means flexibility in what you work on and how you work, as well as responsibility to take on your own aspects of the project.
- Competitive salary. We believe that you should be compensated fairly for your knowledge, experience, and additions to the team and project.
- Flexible working hours and home office. Our current office is located in the co-working space at the Startup Dock, just a short walk from Harburg Rathaus.
- Possible company share options. We have developed an employee share pool for early employees.
- Potential to visit customers and perform testing. Being on a small team is an opportunity to wear many hats. Visiting customers and field testing our product is just one of them.
- Bring your own ideas and implement them. Being part of the team from the beginning means you have the opportunity to help shape what we are doing and developing. Bring your ideas and creativity to this exciting role. You will work hands-on with the product and be able to expand your technical skills.
If you are interested in this position, please send a motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your application!
Job Type: Full-time
Evitado Technologies GmbH
Harburger Schloßstraße 6-12
Monday to Friday: 10am - 6pm
Saturdays: 11am - 4pm